Troubleshoot Epson ET 2760 Printer Offline Issue
Do these checks initially:
The Epson ET 2760 printer makes the best choice for your comfortable workplace. But sometimes, it troubles you with the most common problem, which is the offline printer issue. Don’t worry. You can refer to this post for simple and easy solutions to solve the offline problem.
Initially, make sure that the printer is turned on. If not, disconnect the power cord and then reconnect it. Now, turn on the printer. It actually fixes the Epson ET 2760 Printer Offline problem. If the printer isn’t working properly, you can do the following.
Refer to the solutions mentioned below, as they might help you resolve the problem.
Perform the following methods one-by-one until the error Epson Printer offline gets resolved.
Resolve The issue
Set the Epson ET 2760 printer as default:
- On your Windows computer, go to Control Panel. From there, select Hardware and Sounds and then choose Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers section, locate and right-click your Epson ET 2760 printer icon.
- Select the Set as default printer option.
If the Epson ET 2760 Printer Offline problem is not resolved, you can cancel all the print jobs. It resolves the problem in many cases.
Canceling the print jobs:
- On your Windows computer, navigate to Control Panel.
- Select Hardware and Sounds and then click on Devices and Printers.
- Locate and right-click your printer icon and then select See what’s printing.
- In the window that opens up, click the Printer menu and then select Cancel All Documents.
- The print jobs will now be deleted.
You can now check whether the Use Printer Offline option is selected or not. Refer to the steps given below to do the same.
- On your Windows computer, navigate to the Control Panel window.
- Select Hardware and Sounds and then select Devices and Printers.
- Locate and right-click the printer icon. Choose the See what’s printing option.
- Select the Printer menu.
- Check whether the Use Printer Offline option is deselected or not. If it is selected, deselect it.
If the Epson ET 2760 Printer Offline error still occurs, you need to make sure that the printer driver settings are correct. It is necessary to check the printer driver settings, such as paper size, paper type, etc.
- Additionally, you can reinstall the printer driver on your computer. It mostly fixes the problem.
- You can now try rebooting the router as it might help you resolve the Epson ET 2760 Printer Goes Offline issue.
- Sometimes, restarting the printer might fix the problem. It is quite a simple task. Disconnect the power cord and reconnect it. You can also restart the print spooler, which might help you fix the problem.
That’s it. You’ve now seen how to fix the Epson ET 2760 Printer Offline issue.