Solutions: Epson WF 2750 Printer Offline
Turn Epson WF 2750 Printer Online
Is your Epson WF 2750 Printer Offline? Check if the problem occurs due to a connection error. For that, print a nozzle check pattern using the printer control panel. Go to the Setup menu and press the OK button. Next, select Maintenance followed by Print Head Nozzle Check on the control panel. To start printing a nozzle check pattern, press the Start button. If your printer prints the nozzle check sheet, then the problem is with the printer connection. Follow these steps to fix the connection issues on your Epson printer and bring your printer back online.
To begin with, check the USB cable connected between your printer and computer.
If the connection is not stable, check the cable connected at both end ports.
If necessary, replace the USB cable.
For a network-connected printer, initialize your router and restart your computer.
Place your printer close to your router to reduce Wi-Fi interference.
Ensure that your printer is connected to the same wireless network as that of your computer.
After troubleshooting the connection issues, try to print a test page and check if the Epson WF 2750 Printer Offline issue is resolved.
If the problem persists, troubleshoot your computer settings.
Troubleshooting the printer offline issue on the Windows computer:
If you cannot print from your Windows computer to your Epson printer and are facing the offline issue, try these steps.
- Open Control Panel and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Locate your printer's icon from the displayed list.
- Check if there is a green checkmark on your printer's icon. If not, right-click the printer icon and select the Set as default printer option.
- Select the printer icon and check if the status is changed to online.
- If the problem persists, right-click the printer icon again and select the See what's printing option.
- Cancel the pending print jobs and click the Printer tab to deselect the Use Printer Offline option.
- If the problem remains unsolved, open the Run dialog box and type 'services.msc' in the search field. Press the Enter key to open Windows Services.
- Give a right-click on the Print Spooler service in the Services window.
- From the pop-up menu, select the Restart option.
- Restart your computer and check if the Epson WF 2750 Printer Offline issue is resolved.