Epson workforce 630 offline
If your Epson workforce 630 offline, check the connection between your printer and computer.
Epson printers are sensitive devices that react quickly. They will send an offline printer message even when there is a slight voltage fluctuation. This is quite acceptable because a shortage of power would naturally affect the printer's performance. In some cases, rebooting the router will get rid of the printer offline issue and will eventually get back the printer from the offline state. But sometimes, the offline issue doesn’t solve easily due to some changes to the PC. You need to follow the below troubleshooting steps in order to bring back your Epson WorkForce 630 printer from an offline state to online.
Remove and re-add the printer
Re-adding the printer is one of the troubleshooting methods you can try.
- Click on the Windows Start icon.
- Navigate to the Devices and Printers section.
- Now, you will see the list of printers connected to your PC or present within the range.
- Locate your Epson WorkForce 630 printer.
- Right-click on your printer icon and click Remove Device.
- Wait for a few minutes and re-add the printer to your computer via a USB cable.
Check the overall connections
- If your Epson printer’s LCD screen is not lit up, then check whether the printer is connected properly to a reliable electrical source.
- Also, confirm that the power cable is not damaged in any way.
- Confirm that your PC’s firewall setting is not blocking the network connection.
- Next, check your display to confirm that there are no messages like a paper jam or ink cartridge empty message.
- If your printer displays any error codes, kindly go through them to solve the same.
- Restart your printer and wait for 1-2 minutes until it is fully functional.
Check the cartridges and look for paper jams
- Take out the ink cartridges from your Epson WorkForce 630 printer and check whether there are any tapes left unremoved.
- Anyways, if you haven’t changed the cartridge system of your printer, then do change it right away.
- In some instances, the error could be popping up due to a paper jam.
- If that is the case, then gently remove the jammed paper.
Continue with the following steps if the Epson workforce 630 offline even now.
Uncheck the Use Printer Offline option
- First, turn on your PC and log in to the Admin account.
- Next, you need to open the Run dialog box and type Control Panel.
- Go to the Control Panel window.
- Set view by as Large icons.
- Click the Devices and Printers option to view the list of printers on your network.
- Right-click on your Epson WorkForce 630 printer and select See what’s printing.
- Click on the Printer tab and uncheck the Use Printer Offline option (in case it is already selected).
- Finish the above-mentioned steps and check whether the printer offline issue is solved or not.
Set your Epson printer as the default one
- Go to the Control Panel window.
- Click Devices and Printers.
- Locate your Epson printer.
- Right-click on the printer icon and select Set as default printer.
- Now, you can see a green checkmark on your printer icon.
- By performing the above steps, you can resolve the printer offline issue.
Clear the printer queue
- Sometimes, the pending print jobs might get piled up on your printer. This scenario can also cause the offline problem on your printer. To fix this, you’ll have to clear the printer queue. By cancelling or deleting the pending print jobs, you can get your printer back to the online status.
Update the printer driver
- Printer drivers play an essential role in the overall functioning of a printer. It is a known fact that printer drivers do get older over time, so it is necessary to update the drivers from time to time for a smooth printer experience.
Last possible troubleshooting step
If possible, uninstall the old printer drivers and their traces from your PC, and download the full feature printer drivers from the Epson support page.
So, these are the best troubleshooting steps that we recommend for our readers. For getting more troubleshooting methods or steps, call our technicians.