Troubleshoot HP Deskjet 2722 Printer Offline Issue
Do these checks initially:
If your HP Deskjet is connected to Wi-Fi but offline while trying to print from your Windows computer, identify the device that is causing issues. It might be your printer, computer, or router. To make sure that the printer is not at fault, print a nozzle check pattern sheet. If your printer can print the Nozzle Check Pattern sheet, restart your router and reconnect your printer to the Wi-Fi network. If the HP Deskjet 2722 Printer Offline problem persists, try these troubleshooting steps.
Perform the following methods one-by-one until the error HP Deskjet 2722 Offline gets resolved.
Resolve The issue
Basic Printer Check-Up:
- Check the power cord is not damaged; if damaged, reconnect the printer to the power supply using a new power cord.
- Check if the printer is turned ON and see if any error light flashes on the control panel.
- Place the printer near the router.
- Check the connection between the router and the modem.
- If the computer and the printer are connected via USB cable, remove the USB cable and again connect the computer and printer with a new USB cable.
- Make sure the computer and the router are connected to the same network.
- Uninstall the old printer driver from the computer.
- Download and install the latest driver from the HP official website.
Steps To Fix Printer Offline:
- Turn ON the Windows computer and click the Start button.
- Click the Settings icon on the left side of the screen.
- On the Settings screen, click Devices located on the left side of the screen.
- In the Devices settings, click Printers & Scanners.
- Locate your HP DeskJet 2722 printer and select the HP printer icon.
- Now, click Open queue, and a new dialog box will appear. Here, click Printer.
- Under the Printer option, untick both Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline.
- Click Printer and then click Set As Default Printer.
- Next, turn OFF your printer and wait for few minutes.
- Now press the Power button to wake the printer.
- The Printer is now set as the default printer.
How To Use HP Print And Scan Doctor:
- With the help of some utilities, the HP Deskjet 2722 Printer Offline error can be fixed automatically. The HP DeskJet 2722 printer supports HP Print and Scan Doctor app.
- Turn ON the Windows computer and make sure the printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- Go to the HP official website and download the HP Print and Scan Doctor app.
- Once the download is complete, double-click the HPPSdr.exe setup file.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation successfully.
- Open HP Print and Scan Doctor and click Start.
- Locate your printer from the search list. If the printer is not on the list, click My product is not listed.
- Unplug the power cord from the printer and again connect the power cord to the printer.
- Now, press the Power button on the printer to turn ON the printer.
- Once the printer is on the list, select the printer and click Next.
- Click Fix Printing on the Finding and Fixing Problems screen.
- With the help of the HP Print and Scan Doctor app, all the printer errors will automatically be cleared. Now, your HP Deskjet 2722 printer should be online.
Finally, the HP Deskjet 2722 Printer Offline issue is completed successfully.