Troubleshoot HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Offline Issue
Do these checks initially:
If you find your HP DeskJet 3630 printer to be offline on your computer, check the fundamentals in the first place. Check whether your printer has sufficient paper in the tray and enough ink in the ink cartridges. Check whether any error codes are displayed. If you cannot fix the HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Offline issue, read the upcoming sections and fix it.
How to download HP Print and Scan Doctor:
- Turn ON the Windows computer and open the browser.
- Now, go to the HP official support website and click Software and Drivers.
- On the next page, click Printer.
- Enter the printer product name in the search box and click Submit.
- On the Software and Drivers webpage, the webpage automatically detects your operating system. If not, click Choose a different OS and select the Windows OS.
- Click Software Utility 2 and click HP Print and Scan Driver.
Perform the following methods one-by-one until the error HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Offline gets resolved.
Fix using HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Open the app and click Start. From the list of nearby printers, select HP DeskJet 3630 and tap on the Fix Printing option.
- It will guide you to resolve the issue. If you haven’t fixed the offline printer yet, move to the next step.
Set HP DeskJet 3630 as a default printer
- On your computer, navigate to the Printers & Scanners. Now, see if the box next to the Let Windows manage my default printer option is not checked.
- From the available printers, right-click on HP DeskJet 3630 and select Manage. Then choose Set as Default. Now check whether your issue had resolved. If not, go to the next step.
Create an IP connection manually
- On your printer, press the Wireless and Information buttons simultaneously to print the network configuration page.
- The printed page will show you the Wireless Status, IP address, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, and URL.
- Under 802.11 Wireless, check whether the status is connected. If not, it signifies that your printer is not connected to the wireless network. Connect your printer to your router, and then you can print without any hindrance.
- Under IPv4, note down the IP Address, Subnet Mask, and Default Gateway details. If you find IPv4 and IPv6 to be different, ignore IPv6 and note down the IPv4 address.
- Under General information, locate the URL for Embedded Web Server and make a note of the URL.
- Make sure your computer is connected to the same network to which your printer is connected. On your computer, launch to your default browser, type the URL in the search field, and press Enter.
- On the EWS page, go to the Networking tab, open the Wireless menu option, and select IPv4 Configuration. Click on Manual IP and enter the IP Address, Subnet Mask, and Default Gateway manually.
- Finally, click on the Apply button and wait till the changes are implemented.
Create a TCP/IP port on your Windows computer
- Print the Wireless configuration page just as mentioned in the previous section. Click Start and search for Printers and Scanners.
- From the list of printers and scanners, right-click on HP DeskJet 3630, choose Manage, and navigate to Printer Properties.
- In the Ports tab, click on the Add Port option.
- From the list of available ports, select Standard TCP/IP Port and click on the New Port button.
- Enter your printer’s IP address, then click on the Next button.
- Select the new Standard TCP/IP Port from the list and click on the OK button.
Now, the HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Offline problem is solved successfully.