Troubleshoot HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Offline Issue
Do Checks Initially:
HP Deskjet 3755 is a Monochrome Laser printer. This printer is designed for both home and office usage. It can perform scan, copy, print, and fax operations. This page explains how to overcome the HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Offline issue on the HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
Perform the following methods one-by-one until the error HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Goes Offline gets resolved.
Basic connection check-up:
- Make sure the printer power cable is not damaged; if damaged, reconnect the printer using a new power cord.
- Check if the printer is turned ON.
- Place the printer near your router.
- Check the Ethernet cable connection between the router and modem.
- If the computer and the printer are connected via USB cable, check the cable connection.
- Reconnect the cable and see if the printer goes online.
- If required, replace the old cable with a new USB cable.
- Uninstall the old printer driver from the computer.
- If possible, download and install the latest driver from the HP official website.
Set the HP DeskJet printer as the default printer:
- Turn ON your Windows computer and click the Start button.
- Click the Settings icon on the left-side.
- On the Settings screen, click Devices located on the left-side of the screen.
- Now click Printers and Scanners.
- Locate your HP DeskJet 3755 printer and select the printer icon.
- Now click Open queue and a new dialog box will appear. Click Printer.
- Under the Printer option, uncheck both the Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline options.
- Now click Printer and then click Set As Default Printer.
- Turn OFF your printer, wait for few minutes, then turn on the printer.
Fix HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Offline Using HP Print & Scan Doctor App:
- With the help of some utilities, the printer offline error can be fixed automatically. The HP DeskJet 3755 printer supports the HP Print and Scan Doctor app.
- Turn ON the Windows computer and make sure the printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- Go to the HP official website and download the HP Print and Scan Doctor app.
- Double-click the downloaded HPPSdr.exe setup file.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to complete the installation successfully.
- Open HP Print and Scan Doctor and click Start.
- Locate your printer from the search list. If you don’t find the printer, click My product is not listed.
- Unplug the power cord from the printer and again connect the power cord to the printer.
- Now, turn ON the printer.
- Once the printer is on the list, select the printer and click Next.
- Click Fix Printing on the Finding and Fixing Problems screen.
With the help of the HP Print and Scan Doctor app, all the printer errors will automatically be cleared. Still, if the HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Offline status exists, clear the jammed paper inside the printer.
Clear paper jam:
- If the paper jam has occurred inside the printer, press the Cancel button on the printer. It will automatically remove the jammed paper.
- If this method does not work, try to remove jammed paper manually.
- Turn OFF the printer.
- Grab the jammed paper with your hands and gently remove the jammed paper out of the printer.
- If the paper is jammed inside the cartridge unit, open the ink cartridge access door and gently slide the ink cartridge holder to one of the extremes.
- Gently pull the jammed paper out of the printer.
- Now close the ink cartridge access door.
- Turn ON the HP printer and check if the printer prints normally.
Finally, the HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Offline issue is cleared successfully.