Solved: HP Envy 5055 Printer Offline
Follow The Steps To Get HP Envy 5055 Printer Online
Is your HP Envy 5055 Printer Offline? You can quickly bring it back online if you identify the reason behind the offline issue.
In this article, we have described the steps and methods to troubleshoot the HP Envy 5055 Printer Offline issue.
Before you try any troubleshooting steps:
- Check the connection between your printer and computer.
- If the connection is not stable, change the USB cable or Wi-Fi network.
- If everything is fine with the printer but the status is offline on your Windows 10 computer, go through the steps given below.
Disable Use Printer Offline:
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu (Windows logo) available at the bottom-left corner of the desktop.
- Type ‘control’ in the search panel and click the Control Panel tab in the search results.
- Next, click the Devices and Printers tab in the Control Panel window.
- Give a right-click on your printer’s icon and select the See what’s printing option.
- Clear all the pending print jobs and click the Printer tab.
- Deselect the Use Printer Offline option.
- This should fix the HP Envy 5055 printer goes offline issue.
Continue with the following steps if the HP Envy 5055 Printer Offline even now.
Set the printer as default:
- Open the Settings app by pressing the Windows + I shortcut keys.
- Click the Devices tab in the Settings window.
- Select the Printers & scanners tab from the left-side panel.
- Choose your printer’s name from the displayed list.
- Click the Manage button and then select Set as default.
- Now, close the Settings window and try printing a test page remotely from your computer to check if the problem has been resolved.
Restart Print Spooler
- On your Windows computer, open the Run command by pressing the Windows + R shortcut keys.
- Enter ‘services.msc’ in the text field and hit the Enter key to open Windows Services.
- In the Services window, locate and right-click the Print Spooler service.
- Select the Restart option and close the Services window.
- Reboot your Windows 10 computer.
- If your HP Envy 5055 printer offline issue remains unsolved, reinstall the printer driver.