HP Envy 6020 Printer Offline
Steps To Get HP Envy 6020 Printer Online
If you are facing the HP Envy 6020 printer offline issue, you are not the only one. It is one of the common issues that occur due to technical problems, such as poor Internet connection, hardware setup issues, etc.
However, you can rectify the error and fix the problem using a few simple techniques. Follow the below provided troubleshooting methods to fix the HP Envy 6020 printer offline problem.
Restart the printer and the Wi-Fi router
Make sure that the HP Envy 6020 printer is turned on and is connected to the Wi-Fi router.
If the printer is not placed within the Wi-Fi network range, it will go offline.
If the problem persists even after placing the printer within the Wi-Fi network range, restart the printer and the Wi-Fi router.
Click Start on your Windows computer and select the Restart option.
Once the device resumes, make sure that the printer goes online.
If not, ensure that you press the ON button on the router.
Make sure that the printer goes online.
Disable Use Printer Offline
- Click Start on your computer.
- Select the Control Panel option.
- Choose the Devices and Printers option.
- Make sure that your HP Envy 6020 printer is listed on the page.
- Right-click on the printer and choose the See what's printing option.
- In the following window, select the Printer tab.
- Check whether the Use Printer Offline option is disabled.
- If not, disable it.
- Once disabled, restart the printer.
- Wait until the device resumes.
- Now, take a test print and make sure that the printer goes online.
Upgrade printer firmware
- Make sure that you connect your computer to the HP Envy 6020 printer.
- Once connected, open the web browser and go to the official web page of HP.
- Search for your printer model.
- Select the Support tab and choose the Software, Drivers and Firmware option from the list.
- Select the Firmware from the list and click Download.
- Make sure that you check the printer status on the HP Envy 6020 printer update screen.
- If you see that the status is Ready, click on the Update button.
- Wait until the update process gets completed.
- Now, restart the printer and check whether the printer goes online after updating the printer firmware.