Hp Envy 6075 Printer Offline
Steps To Get Hp Envy 6075 Printer Online
Being an All-in-One printer, HP Envy 6075 provides the most any printer can offer. But sometimes, something worse can happen, and among such issues, the printer offline issue can happen even if there is a small communication breakdown between your printer and the computer connected to it. Go through the troubleshooting steps given below to know how to change the status of your HP Envy 6075 printer from offline to online.
Solution 1: Check the printer connection
- First, check if your printer status is ready. If your printer has been turned off, check the power cord.
- If you have a faulty power cord, replace it.
- Restart your printer and wait until it comes to the ready state.
- Next, check if the connection between your printer and computer is stable.
- If you have connected your devices over a wireless network, check the Wi-Fi status.
- Place your printer close to your wireless router to reduce Wi-Fi interference.
- If necessary, download the HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool from the official HP site.
- Run the downloaded tool and click the Start button to automatically diagnose and fix the connection issues.
Solution 2: Disable Use Printer Offline
- On your Windows computer, open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows + R shortcut keys.
- Type ‘control' in the Run dialog box and click the OK button to open Control Panel.
- Click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Locate and select your printer's icon from the available list.
- Check if your HP Envy 6075 printer says offline. If so, right-click the printer icon and select the See what's printing option.
- Cancel the pending print jobs, if any.
- Click the Printer tab and deselect the Use Printer Offline option from the drop-down list.
- Now, your printer status should be changed to online.
If the problem persists, carry out the next solution.
Solution 3: Set HP Envy 6075 as default
- Open Control Panel and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Locate your HP Envy 6075 printer icon from the available list.
- Check if there is a green checkmark on your printer's icon.
- If you find no checkmark, right-click the printer icon and select the Set as default printer option.
- Now, you have set your printer as default on your computer.
This should change the printer status from offline to online.
Solution 4: Restart Print Spooler
- Open the Run dialog box first.
- Type ‘services.msc' in the Run dialog box and hit the Enter key to open Windows Services.
- Locate the Print Spooler service in the Service window.
- Right-click the service and select the Restart option.
- Open the Print Spooler service properties and check if the service status is running.
- Also, check if the Automatic option is selected in the Startup type drop-down menu.
- Close Windows Services and restart your computer.
- Check if your HP Envy 6075 printer status changes from offline to online.