Fix: HP Envy Photo 7855 Printer Offline
Get Back HP Envy Photo 7855 Online
The HP Envy Photo 7855 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that offers decent high print quality, fax functionality, a photo paper tray, a duplexer, and an ADF. The printer offers dual-band Wi-Fi and a USB connection along with SD card support. Even though the printer has best-in-class features, sometimes, you may experience issues where the printer goes offline. And there is no need to panic as the HP Envy Photo 7855 Printer Offline issue can be fixed easily by following the below-mentioned steps.
Before going into the steps, you need to find out the reason for the HP Envy Printer Offline issue. Once you came to know the reason, you can quickly solve it.
Before going into the steps, you need to find out the reason for the printer offline issue. Once you came to know the reason, you can quickly solve it.
Simple Steps To Fix Printer Offline Issue
If your HP Envy Photo 7855 printer is offline, perform the steps.
- Make sure you download the HP Scan doctor tool from the official HP website to find out the reason for the printer offline issue. The software will troubleshoot the printer issue and try its best to fix the same.
- Make your HP Envy 7855 printer the default printer on your computer. If it is not, then it can affect the printer.
- Ensure no other printer or device is connected to your computer. If you see any connections, then disconnect them and make your printer a default one.
- If you haven't updated the printer software, try to update the same, as this could be one of the reasons for the printer's offline status.
- One of the simplest ways is to restart your devices.
- Check whether the wires are damaged and replace them, as this might be the reason for the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer's offline status.
- Go to your computer and check if there are any incomplete print jobs. Double-click on your printer icon to cancel all incomplete documents.
- Check the network connections and wireless connections to make sure all connections are working properly.
- Try to remove the drivers installed on your computer.
- Delete the printer from the computer and reinstall the drivers to check whether the offline status persists or is fixed.
- If you still find difficulty solving the HP Envy Photo 7855 Printer Offline status, you can contact our support member to solve the issue.