HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Offline
Follow The Steps Solve HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Offline
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer Offline issue can be easily solved within seconds. Just follow the steps explained on this page and then solve the offline printer issue.
HP printer basic check-up:
- Suppose the printer is offline, press the Power button and then turn off the HP printer. Now, remove the power cord from the printer and wait for few minutes.
- Again, plug in the power cord to the printer and then press the Power button to turn ON the printer.
- If you connect the printer via a wireless network, check whether the router is configured properly. If needed, restart the router.
- Place the router near the printer.
- If the printer driver is outdated, uninstall the old driver from the computer and then install the latest driver from the HP official website.
- Finally, restart the computer and the printer. Now, check whether the printer is back online; if not, follow another method explained on this page.
Steps to bring the printer online:
In Windows, click the Start icon and then click the Settings from the Start menu.
On the Settings screen, click Devices.
Locate and select Printers and Scanners in the window.
Select the HP printer on the Printers and Scanners screen and then click Open queue.
Now, deselect the Use Printer Offline and Pause Printer options.
Now, the printer will be back to online mode, and you can print normally.
Steps to make the printer as the default printer:
- On the Windows computer, click the Start icon and then type control panel, and then select the Control Panel app from the best match.
- In the Control Panel window, click Hardware and Sounds -> Devices and Printers.
- If the printer icon is in gray, right-click on the printer icon and then select Set as default printer.
- Now, check whether the printer icon is changed from gray to the normal color.
- Finally, you can print normally using the HP printer.
How to use HP Print and Scan Doctor?
The HP Print and Scan Doctor software helps clear all types of printer problems. When you run this software, it automatically detects all the printer errors and clears the issue in seconds.
- If you have installed the HP Print and Scan Doctor, uninstall the old version and install the latest version of this software.
- On the Windows computer, download the HP Print and Scan Doctor from the official HP support website.
- Double-click the downloaded setup file and then start the installation.
- If prompted, click Yes on the User Account Control screen.
- Click Accept and then click Start.
- If your printer is available in the list, select it and then click Next.
- If not, click My product is not listed.
- On the next screen, click Fix Printing. Now, the software starts and clears the printer issues like printer offline, print queue, driver check, and other printer-related issues.
Hopefully, the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Offline issue is resolved successfully.