Solved: Lexmark CX410DE Printer Offline
Turn Offline Lexmark CX410DE Printer Online
Lexmark CX410DE is a color All-in-One laser printer that enables you to print, scan, and copy. It is designed for home and office-based purposes. The device delivers a reliable performance where it produces super-fast and quiet output with high resolution. It also improves your productivity. You can also connect your Lexmark CX410DE printer via USB and Ethernet.
Though the printer has many features, many would ask a question that goes, 'why my Lexmark CX410DE goes offline?' It is one of the standard errors that you can solve quickly and make your printer work smoother. Let us see how to solve your issue of the Lexmark CX410DE Printer Offline.
Steps to get Lexmark CX410DE Printer Online in Windows
Restart your printer.
For many issues, restarting may help to recover rather than solving technically. So try restarting your printer and make sure that your printer gets online after resuming. If it still goes offline, then there must be some other technical issues.
Check your printer connectivity.
Make sure that your Lexmark CX410DE printer is connected to the Internet. Also, take note that your USB is attached firmly to your printer because even loose connections will lead your printer to go offline. Remove your USB cable, connect it again firmly to the printer, and make sure that your PC detects your printer.
Due to paper jam
If you are printing too many documents, they might stay in the queue as pending jobs. This will cause a paper jam and sometimes lead Lexmark CX410DE Printer Offline. Cancel all the documents from the queue and restart your printer and make sure your problem is fixed.
Go to the Start menu and then navigate to Control Panel.
Choose Hardware and Sound and select Devices and Printers.
Double-click on the Lexmark CX410DE printer on the Devices and Printers page and select the Printer option from the top of the Lexmark CX410DE page.
Select Cancel all the documents and click Yes to confirm canceling.
After canceling, restart your printer and make sure your printer goes online.
Check your printer settings.
- Go to the Start menu and click on the Control Panel option.
- Select Hardware and devices and choose Devices and printers on the desktop.
- Make sure your printer is added to the Devices and printer page.
- Double-click on the Lexmark CX410DE printer.
- Your desktop will pop up with the Lexmark CX410DE printer page, select Printer from the top of the page.
- From the list, make sure that the Use Printer Offline option is disabled.
- Now, restart your printer and make sure your Lexmark CX410DE printer goes online.
Update the Lexmark CX410DE driver.
Sometimes, outdated printer drivers will cause your printer to go offline. So, try updating your printer driver.
- Go to the Start menu and navigate to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program under Program on the control panel page.
- Search and locate the Lexmark printer driver from the list and select it.
- Click Uninstall at the top of the current page and click Yes in the pop-up window for confirmation.
- After the uninstallation, make sure that your PC is connected to the Internet and open your web browser.
- Go to the official web page of Lexmark and search for the printer name and model.
- Download the latest version of the Lexmark driver and make sure that the driver supports your OS.
- Search and locate the software on the Downloads page and double-click to install the software.
- Accept and agree to the Terms and conditions and click Install and launch the software after the installation process.
- You can now connect your Lexmark printer to your PC and make sure that your problem is fixed by updating the driver or reinstalling the latest driver software.
- For further queries on Lexmark CX410DE Printer Offline, cantact us.