Simple Steps - Lexmark Printer Offline Mac
Get Back Lexmark Printer Online
In general, you will get theoffline printer error when there is a connection breakdown between your printer and the computer. Sometimes, this error also occurs when you have a corrupted system file on your PC. If you are facing Lexmark Printer Offline Mac, follow the troubleshooting given below to fix it.
- First, check whether your printer is turned off. If so, check if its power cord is connected to an electrical outlet and restart the printer.
- For the USB printer connection, verify that you have firmly plugged the USB cable into your Mac computer’s USB port.
- If you have connected your Mac and printer over a wireless network, check the Wi-Fi connection status.
- On your Mac, click the Apple menu available at the top-left corner and select the Software Update option to install the latest updates for your system.
- After completing the update, click the Apple menu again and select the Restart option from the drop-down list.
- Next, print a document to check if the Lexmark printer offline error on your Mac has been resolved.
- If the problem persists, click the Apple menu and select the System Preferences option.
- Click the Printers & Scanners icon in the System Preferences window and navigate to the left-side panel.
- Give a double-click on your printer from the displayed list and click Resume .
- Now, cancel all the pending print jobs and open the document you wish to print remotely from your Mac to the Lexmark printer.
- Press the Ctrl + P shortcut keys and click the Change button to choose your printer’s name from the list.
- Finally, click Print and check if the error has been resolved.
- If the problem remains unsolved, open the Printers & Scanners window and right-click on the empty box in the left-side panel with the Ctrl key pressed.
- Select the Reset Printing System option to reset the print settings of your Lexmark printer.
- Add your printer again in the Printers & Scanners window and continue printing or scanning remotely from your Mac to the Lexmark printer.
- You have now seen how to fix the Lexmark Printer Offline Mac.