Pantum Printer Connected To Wifi But Offline
Troubleshoot Pantum Printer Offline Issue
Pantum printers have excellent printing features and also come with a user-friendly interface. If your Pantum printer is connected to Wi-Fi, but the status is offline on your Windows computer, then bring it back online by following the troubleshooting steps given below for Pantum Printer Connected To Wifi But Offline issue fix.
Solution 1: Basic troubleshooting
- First, check if your printer is in hibernate or sleep mode. If so, press any button on the control panel to wake up the printer.
- Verify the wireless connection between your printer and computer. The computer must be connected to the same wireless network.
- Next, check for any error messages on the printer control panel. If yes, identify the error and execute the correct troubleshooting steps to solve Pantum Printer Connected To Wifi But Offline.
Perform the following methods one-by-one until the error Pantum Printer offline gets resolved.
Solution 2: Disable Use Printer Offline
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu and type ‘control’ in the search field.
- Click to open Control Panel from the search result.
- Click the Devices and Printers tab in the Control Panel window.
- Select your printer’s icon from the displayed list and check if the status is online. If the status is offline, right-click your printer’s icon and select the See what’s printing option.
- Cancel the pending print jobs, if any.
- Click the Printer tab and deselect the Use Printer Offline option from the drop-down list.
- Try reconnecting your Pantum printer to Wi-Fi and check if the offline issue has been resolved.
- If the problem remains unsolved, try the next solution.
Solution 3: Restart Print Spooler and set the printer as default
- Press the Windows + R shortcut keys to open the Run dialog box.
- Type ‘services.msc’ in the Run dialog box and hit the Enter key.
- Locate and right-click the Print Spooler service in the Services window.
- Select the Restart option to restart the Print Spooler service.
- Reboot your Windows computer and open Control Panel.
- Click the Devices and Printers tab and give a right-click on your printer’s icon.
- Choose the Set as default printer option to make your printer default on your computer.
Now, the Pantum Printer Connected To Wifi But Offline issue should be fixed. If the Pantum printer connected to your Wi-Fi is still offline, contact us for assistance.